Tuesday, October 13

Our Blog

We are learning how to write comments on our blog in ICT so that we can share our learning with you. Today we are all going to try to write our own comment on this post to tell you something we have learnt so far this half term.

Read what we have learnt and tell us what you think too!

30 comments:

Isaac said...

I Knou how to rit a story.

lucy w said...

I learnt 10+10=20.

william said...

A learnt 10+10=20.

gabby said...

nue cl miling

(I know colour mixing)

leo said...

A learnt sums.





















.

zoe said...

I no hoaw toreeed.

(I know how to read.)

ruby said...

I learnt howtodoocnecrlrn.

(I leanrt how to do colouring.)

lauren d said...

I know about culirin
and 4-4=0.

macy said...

The blac brets clas hav
been dooing lots ov learnt
lic 10+10=20 and 6+6=12 and 7+7=14

adam. said...

I know Learnt Furniture.

matthew said...

I learnt thatc if you takeaway a
big number from a littel number you
endup with 0.

alex m said...

Ihafbeenritin

(i have been writing)

lucy f said...

I learnt about sums 7+1=8 5+10=15

harrry said...

I learnt sums 8+1=9

jack r said...

I learnt adding sums 9+1=10

imogen said...

I learnt abowt sums =+++


























=====












=

oliver said...

Ibos.

(I have bones.)

molly said...

I Learnt 3+7=10

abe said...

I lrnt to tast food andmi favrowt woz strooberes.

molly said...

I Learnt 3+7=10

abe said...

I lrnt to tast food andmi favrowt woz strooberes.

sophie said...

I iearntsum +8=1=9.

ebony said...

Ilearnt adding and tajway 3-2=1

alex w said...

I Lunnt abalt Anna amensing malte colld glassis.

lauren t said...

lfadntadoubatan ahathfjasj

(I learnt about Anna and the amazing glasses.)

harvey said...

I learntsum 5+5=1o

AiMee said...

ILEARNJHOW JOJAS

(I learnt how to taste.)

robyn said...

l iearnt not to cross the rood with at yor mum.

Danny said...

Ileannaand hur frens.

(I learnt Anna and her new friends.)

Imogen said...

Loving all the sentences, put a smile on my face :O)
Lotti (Immy's Mummy) x x